Choosing a hand sanitiser dispenser stand (or hygiene station as they are sometimes called) for your workplace or apartment complex and wondering what is the best solution for your needs?
There are many different types of hand sanitiser dispenser stands on the market, some are automatic, others manual, some are wall-mounted and others on stands. Some look aesthetically pleasing, while some are built more for function. Maintenance and portability are also important as are environmental factors such as heavy use of batteries that are difficult to dispose of.
We have compiled a list of things to consider when looking to purchase your hand sanitiser dispenser stands and sanitiser gel:
- Automatic or manual
- Suitable for indoor and external use
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Customisable Signage
- Sturdy (for commercial use)
- Foot-operated or hand operated
- Need clear instructions telling people to sanitise
- Child Friendly (see children's hand sanitiser dispenser stand here)
When we sat down and decided what features we most wanted in our units and based on our customer insights, our top five must-haves includes
- Environmentally friendly - Had to be good for the environment so definitely NO batteries and the ability to be easily refilled with no lock-in contract
- Hands-free - We didn't want people having to use their hands so foot operated a must
- Durability - We need the units to last under heavy use so using stainless steel was important - hence the industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Accessibility - Our units needed to be accessible by those in wheelchairs
- Aesthetically pleasing - Although our signage is customisable, our standard units must clearly encourage use by providing a clean, user friendly design
Choosing the right unit for your business, school or apartment complex will come down to the factors that are important to you. The less moving and electronic parts inside the unit will mean less maintenance, not to mention no batteries and no sanitiser lock-in contract. A stand that provides the ability to refill the unit via bulk sanitiser gel quickly and efficiently will ultimately have a higher saving cost per use. Choose a solid unit with a long warranty that will last long term use and the money you will save long term with far outweigh the initial outlay.